In order to complete this lesson:
- Write the part of your draft that you feel most confident about.
- Circle the words that are simple and/or redundant.
- Search for better synonyms using the approach I modeled in the video.
- Experiment with your options, and seek feedback, too.
- Circle the sentences or phrases that seem to ramble on a bit too long.
- Think about how you might use fewer words to say the same thing. Searching for synonyms helps here, too. Ask others to help as well. This is what all great writers do!